Ensidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDawg's Blog

Go down

TheDawg's Blog Empty TheDawg's Blog

OHMAGERD! My mom just told me i'm a weirdo! It is kind of true, but she blamed it on ME BEING ON THE COMPUTER TOO LONG! How is that possible? She said that if i'm on the computer or too long without being with other people or something, I forget how to act around people. Am I stupid or something? Please tell me.
~Dawg

UPDATE: I just got my bro's old phone! Oh my gosh it's soooooooo much easier to text and everything! It is a touch phone which I have always wanted. I can play music and have videos, too. I'm so happy. And NO I will not give out my number. Only to people I trust. Also, Toby and I went on a bike ride 'round town for a while. We practically spent the whole day on our bikes. We also went to a local bike/skate park and rode around for a while. It was kind of fun, but it would have been more fun if I didn't feel like I was going to die the whole time. Every time I went over a mound or something I felt like I was gonna faceplant and break my neck. But it was a new experience for me because I have never been to a BMX place park. Ever. We saw our other friend Payton there too, but he practically ignored us the whole time. It was fun. Now i'm back home, getting ready for my cousin Linda's graduation party tommorow. I can't wait for the party. ~Dawg
TheDawgCommander
TheDawgCommander

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum